3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThorpe Hamlet, Norwich, NR1
- 1950s Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms off landing
- Attic room
- Stunning four piece bathroom
- Bay fronted lounge
- Dining room
- Extended fitted kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden
- Period features
- Guide Price £250,000-£270,000
Situated within a popular cul-de-sac, this beautifully presented bay fronted 1950s house is sure to impress. Accommodation comprises of a bright lounge, dining room, extended fitted kitchen, three bedrooms off landing, attic room and contemporary four piece bathroom. The property also boasts period features throughout and an enclosed rear garden.
Thorpe Hamlet is a popular area situated to the east of Norwich. The area offers convenient access to Norwich train station, the A47 Southern bypass and is just a short walk from Norwich City Centre and the popular recreation area on Mousehold Heath.
Guide Price £250,000-£270,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62459393.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26151866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.