4 bedroom town house for saleAdams Drive, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent
Sold STC £275,000
- 4 bedroom terrace townhouse in a modern development
- Kitchen & dining area
- Convenient for the town & station
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating B (87)
Without doubt, townhouses truly offer great space and are a perfect solution for a growing family. Not only are they a great size but they're also versatile. Each room in this home is well proportioned and well presented. The current owners have been here since new and have really looked after their house.You can move straight in without the worry of having to spend money on a new kitchen or bathroom and there's the added benefit of a conservatory so the ground floor is large. There's a dining room and a big family kitchen/breakfast room that opens out into the conservatory. It's easy to imagine the children waiting for their dinner, whilst doing their homework or playing in the conservatory, or mum and dad entertaining friends in this wonderful space.The lounge on the first floor is a good size and the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day and you then have the choice of bedrooms and the decision of whether you retire to the room on the same floor or choose one of the 3 bedrooms on the top floor, the main bedroom having an en-suite shower room!!
What the Owner says:
5 years ago this house was brand new. It was incredibly affordable at the time and offers so much space for the price. It's close enough for the town as well as the station.4 years ago we added the conservatory and it's made a big difference and we now spend most of our time on the ground floor.Although we've been here 5 years we've really tried to look after the house as we knew we wouldn't be staying here long term and we wanted the next owner to really appreciate and enjoy living here as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 13'1 x 8'9 (3.99m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'5 x 15'8 (5.01m x 4.78m)
- Conservatory: 14'1 x 9'0 (4.30m x 2.75m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 16'4 (4.98m) x 11'2 (3.41m) narrowing to 9'7 (2.92m)
- Lounge: 16'4 (4.98m) x 13'7 (4.14m) narrowing to 10'0 (3.05m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 9'9 x 7'2 (2.97m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'1 x 8'10 (3.08m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'4 (4.98m) x 13'8 (4.17m) narrowing to 10'0 (3.05m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62459462.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12238075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.