2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodlands Road, Normanby, Middlesbrough
Guide Price £195,000
- **GUIDE PRICE- £195,000 -£215,000**
- Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow in Normanby
- Block Paved Driveway & Garage
- Ideal for those looking to downsize
**GUIDE PRICE- £195,000 -£215,000** Looking to Downsize? We have the perfect property for you! We are pleased to present this two bedroom bungalow in Normanby.
**GUIDE PRICE- £195,000 -£215,000**If you are looking for a charming property with immaculate garden to downsize to, this property in Normanby is perfect for you! We are delighted to present this spacious well-presented detached two bedroom bungalow. The property has been well maintained throughout and offers charming rear conservatory overlooking the neatly kept large rear garden. The property briefly comprises of an entrance porch leading to the hallway, dual aspect lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom with separate w/c. Externally there is a two tier rear garden and block paved front drive with stone boarders and integrated single garage. Call today to book your viewing.
Double glazed door and window to front elevation with linoleum flooring.
Double glazed door to front elevation with carpet to the floor.
Lounge 11' 9" x 16' 6" MAX ( 3.58m x 5.03m MAX )
Double glazed window to front and side elevation, radiator telephone and TV points.
Kitchen 11' 9" MAX x 10' 4" MAX into recess ( 3.58m MAX x 3.15m MAX into recess )
Includes wall and base units with stainless steel sink and drainer integrated into rolled top work surfaces. Includes electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation, linoleum flooring and pantry for storage.
Conservatory 7' 6" MAX x 10' ( 2.29m MAX x 3.05m )
UPVC windows to rear and side elevation with lights, radiator and carpet to the floor.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" MAX x 15' 6" ( 3.68m MAX x 4.72m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 9" MAX ( 3.48m x 3.58m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator telephone and TV point.
Double glazed window to side elevation, bath with overhead shower hose, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
Includes double glazed window to side elevation and low level WC.
To the front a landscaped garden. To the rear a garden with new fence boundaries laid mainly to lawn with patio and decking areas and established borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62460920.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.