3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlder Street, Huddersfield
Sold STC £67,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Vacant Possession
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £ 67,000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place
The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is D
Three bedroom semi detached property
Enter the property from the side elevation via a timber and single glazed door. The hallway has a radiator. A staircase rises to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 10" max plus recess x 12' 6" into bay ( 4.22m max plus recess x 3.81m into bay )
A spacious lounge with a fireplace and gas fire (we can not make any comment as to the working condition of the fire) a radiator and a timber bay window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 13' 9" max into recess x 10' 1" plus door recess ( 4.19m max into recess x 3.07m plus door recess )
Fitted with a limited range of wall and base units with work surfaces and splashback tiling over and a stainless steel sink and drainer. The room has space for appliances, there is a radiator, an under-stairs storage cupboard and single glazed timber framed windows to the side and rear. The central heating boiler is housed here. A door leads to the rear garden.
A staircase rises from the ground floor to the first floor landing. Doors lead to the three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 10" into recess x 12' 7" into bay ( 4.22m into recess x 3.84m into bay )
A double bedroom with a radiator and a single glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.21m )
This second bedroom has a radiator and a single glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 5' 1" ( 2.18m x 1.55m )
This third bedroom has a radiator and a single glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. The room is part tiled and has a radiator, laminate flooring and a single glazed timber framed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a small paved area with the potential for off street parking (limited access for vehicles).
The enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn and has a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62460935.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.