5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBriarwood Road, London
- Edwardian Mid Terrace House
- Unmodernised and Un-Extended
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Currently 2054 Sq Ft
- Wealth of Period Features
- 0.4 of a Mile to Clapham Common Underground Station
BOASTING AMPLE SPACE WITH 2054 SQ. FT-A very rare opportunity to purchase a five bedroom, unmodernised and un-extended wider than average, Edwardian terraced house which retains the vast majority of its fine original features including; sash windows, fireplaces and ornate decorative plaster-work.
The property whist completely unmodernised does however have an air of a property which has been generally well maintained over its lifetime and now represents a bit of a blank canvas for someone to come in and personalise to exactly their design and choice of finishes. If the loft and side return were exploited then the house would measure in excess of 2,300 sq. ft.
Briarwood Road is situated just off Abbeville Road and therefore close to the independent shops, coffee shops and restaurants in the 'Village' while Clapham Common underground station is a mere 0.4 of a mile away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62461145.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26559885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacksons Estate Agents, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.