5 bedroom terraced house for salePrinces Road, Middlesbrough
Withdrawn from Market £160,000
- A RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - GENERATING A CURRENT GROSS INCOME OF £17,680 P/A(INCLUDING BILL PAYMENTS)
- ACCOMMODATION SPREAD OVER THREE STOREYS
- A COMMERCIAL UNIT (VACANT) TO THE GROUNDFLOOR OFFERING THE POTENTIAL OF AN EXTRA INCOME - EVEN IF UTILISES AS AN EXTRA STUDENT BEDROOM
- A LARGE COMMUNAL KITCHEN AND LARGE AREA
- ALL ROOMS HAVE ENSUITE FACILITIES
- LOCATED CLOSE TO LINTHORPE ROAD, AND MIDDLESBROUGH' UNIVERSITY OF TEESSIDE.
10% + YIELD AVAILABLE - WITH POTENTIAL TO INCREASE / ALL BEDROOMS HAVE ENSUITE FACILITIES / A RECENTLY IMPROVED THREE STOREY INVESTMENT PROPERTY WITH FURTHER ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT BY THE LEASING OF THE CURRENTLY VACANT COMMERCIAL REGISTERED ROOM TO THE GROUND FLOOR, WHICH WOULD GENERATE A FURTHER £80 PER WEEK IF LET ON THE SAME TERMS AS THE OTHER ROOMS). A LARGE YARD TO THE REAR ALSO OFFERS SCOPE TO FURTHER DEVELOP THE PROPERTY SUBJECT TO RELEVANT PLANNING CONSENTS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62461805.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7214373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.