3 bedroom detached house for saleQuantrill Terrace, Kesgrave, Ipswich
Sold STC £265,000
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Off-Street Parking & Garage
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This stunning three bedroom detached house is in the highly sought after location of Grange Farm and catchment to Kesgrave High School. The property comes with no onward chain and must be viewed! Boasting a cloakroom, en-suite, a South facing rear garden, off-road parking & a garage.
The NEST heating system is part of the house and will remain, this can be controlled by your mobile.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Martlesham, Ipswich, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway features laminate flooring and the stairs leading up to the first floor.
The cloakroom has a two piece suite comprising of low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring and tiled splash backs.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 10' 2" max ( 4.24m x 3.10m max )
The kitchen features a one and a quarter sink unit with mixer tap over and waste disposal, adjoining bespoke glass work surfaces and splash backs with drawers under. Matching eye and base level units and cupboards. Integral dishwasher and washing machine. Inset lighting and space for fridge freezer. Built-in double electric oven with electric hob. Laminate flooring, vinyl flooring and original double glazed window to the rear. Double glazed door to the rear.
Lounge 10' 4" x 17' 2" ( 3.15m x 5.23m )
The lounge features laminate flooring, a built-in under stairs cupboard, a double glazed window to the front and double glazed doors to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing features a double glazed window to the front, access to the loft and a built-in airing cupboard housing the combi boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
The master bedroom features a double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring and built-in wardrobes. Agents Note: the master currently has a super-king sized bed.
The en-suite has a three piece suite comprising of vanity wash hand basin with under cupboards, low level w.c and shower cubicle. Tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring, and an obscure double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 9' 6" ( 3.02m max x 2.90m )
Bedroom two features a built-in wardrobe and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.26m x 2.57m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the front and laminate flooring.
The family bathroom has a three piece suite comprising of a whirl pool bath, vanity wash hand basin with under cupboards and a low level w.c. Tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and a obscure double glazed window to the front.
The front garden is open planned to allow for off-road parking leading up to the garage.
The garage has an up and over door and power and light.
The rear garden is South facing and enclosed by part panelled fencing, with decking area and patio area, raised flower beds, steps down and an astro turf lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62462420.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.