3 bedroom terraced house for saleHillcrest Road, Newhaven
Sold STC £240,000
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Far reaching coastal views
- Modern decor throughout
- Garage and off road parking
- Vendor suited
We are excited to offer this uniquely designed family home situated in the sought after location on Hillcrest Road. Spread out over three floors, comprising three bedrooms, study, living room, kitchen, bathroom and shower room.
We are excited to offer this uniquely designed family home situated in the sought after location on Hillcrest Road. Spread out over three floors, this spacious house flows through from the front door down to the split level landing with access to the three good size bedrooms and family bathroom, further stairs leading down to the lower ground floor landing offering access to the bright and airy living room, modern kitchen, downstairs shower room and a study, the landing also offers a separate front door into the hallway. Further benefits include good size rear garden, off road parking and a private garage, bedroom one and two both offer far reaching Coastal views across to Seaford Bay. Contact Fox & Sons on 01273587222 to arrange a viewing!
Double glazed door to front, stairs leading down to split level landing, offering access to the bedrooms and bathroom, further stairs leading to the ground floor landing.
Ground Floor Landing
Additional front door leading into second entrance hall, stairs from entrance hall and further stairs leading down to lower ground floor landing, cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom One 12' max x 10' 11" ( 3.66m max x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear with far reaching Coastal views, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear with far reaching Coastal views, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.38m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with mixer taps with shower handle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator, partly tiled.
Lower Ground Floor
Stairs from ground floor landing, access to further living accommodation.
Living Room 21' 10" x 21' 1" max ( 6.65m x 6.43m max )
Double glazed window to rear and patio doors leading out to the rear garden, TV point, two radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a one bowl sink and drainer unit, space for free standing over with cooker point, fridge, plumbing for washing machine, partly tiled. Double glazed window to front.
Study 8' x 5' 7" ( 2.44m x 1.70m )
Power points and lighting.
Fitted suite comprising shower cubical, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, partly tiled. Double glazed window to front.
Paved driveway offering off road parking for one car, access to garage, pathway leading to the front door, sloped pathway leading to further front door on the ground floor.
Stairs leading out from the lounge onto the fenced patio, gate opening to further stairs and pathway to the mainly laid to lawn rear garden with an arrangement of shrubbery, fence border surrounding.
Up and over door with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62462435.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.