3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNormanton Grove, Longton
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- LOVELY LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO THE KITCHEN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN DINER WITH PATIO DOORS TO THE GARDEN
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER CUBICLE
- GENEROUS GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- SHARED DRIVEWAY LEADING TO A DETACHED GARAGE
- LOVELY LOCATION ON A QUIET CUL DE SAC
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
SUGAR AND SPICE AND ALL THINGS NICE...THAT'S WHAT THIS HOUSE IS MADE OF! Your taste buds will definitely be tingling as you wander around this lovely semi in Longton! Boasting modern décor throughout with splendid spacious lounge and stylish fitted kitchen diner on the ground floor, plus THREE GREAT BEDROOMS and contemporary shower room on the first floor. Outside you won't find snips and snails or puppy dog tails, just sweet gardens at the front and back and a detached garage. And all this is tucked away on a lovely quiet cul de sac. But do you know what makes this even nicer.....the fact that it's available with NO UPWARD CHAIN! All you need to do now is pick up the phone and dial 01782 958 944 and let us show you what we are made of!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7212651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel Makepeace Bespoke Estate Agents, Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.