4 bedroom detached house for saleBarling Magna
Withdrawn from Market £600,000
- Originally early Victorian with later additions
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three reception areas
- Kitchen/breakfast and separate utility
- Scope for extension subject to renewal of planning consent
- Wonderful edge of village location with countryside views
- Mostly double glazed, gas central heating
- Triple garage and driveway/parking
- Superior conservatory off dining room making excellent entertaining space
- Private and enclosed landscaped garden
- Access to local commuter services. Click below to see the brochure
With three large reception rooms, which include a wonderful open plan conservatory that has double doors out to a sheltered patio to the rear, a family kitchen and four double bedrooms, there is plenty of space for a growing family, and its location is perfect, surrounded by open fields and yet only a short drive from Southend or Thorpe Bay which offer an easy commute to central London. Offered with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62463704.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.