2 bedroom maisonette for saleBurford Close, Worthing
Offers Over £250,000
- Large Two/Three Bedroom Maisonette
- Chain Free
- Quiet Residential Close
- Popular Thomas A Becket Location
This stunning two/three Bedroom maisonette offers fantastic spacious rooms throughout. When entering through your own private front door you automatically are aware of the space this apartment has to offer. The property will come with a brand new lease of 125 years.
This stunning two/three Bedroom maisonette offers fantastic spacious rooms throughout. When entering through your own private front door you automatically are aware of the space this apartment has to offer.
The lounge/diner offers an enormous amount of light with the balcony in one corner offering floor to ceiling windows and a large window on the West side. The kitchen is a good size with plenty of cupboard space and work surface space with a rear entrance door leading to a small courtyard area and a double glazed door in to your garage.
The current owners have kept a separate toilet to the bathroom but there is certainly scope to knock through and create a larger bathroom should you wish. The master bedroom is of great size, currently offering a full wall of built-in wardrobes with a dressing table, the second bedroom offers a built-in wardrobe also and the potential third bedroom is currently being used as an open plan dining area but there is certainly potential to turn it in to a separate room.
The property will come with a brand new lease of 125 years.
Double Glazed Door to Front
Lounge 12' x 17' ( 3.66m x 5.18m )
Double Glazed Windows to Front and Side Aspects, Electric Fireplace, Wall Lights, Radiator, TV Points, Phone Point
Dining Room 11' 1" x 9' ( 3.38m x 2.74m )
Double Glazed Window to Front Aspect, Radiator Phone Point
Kitchen 12' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.15m )
Is fitted with a range of Wall and Base units, Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Fridge Freezer, Central Heating Boiler, Tiling, Double Glazed Window to Rear and Side Aspects
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' ( 4.37m x 3.35m )
Double Glazed Window to Side Aspect, Built In Wardrobes, Radiator, TV Point, Phone Point
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.25m x 3.23m )
Double Glazed Window to Front and Side Aspects, Built in Wardrobes, Radiator, TV Point, Phone Point
Double Glazed Window to Rear Aspect, Radiator, Bath with Mixer Taps, Shower, Shaver Point, WC, Wash Hand Basin
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62463923.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO107085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.