2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Philips Road, Swindon
- Semi detached house
- Two Bedrooms
- No Chain
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom
- Gas Heating
- Viewing Recommended
Superb established semi-detached home situated in a sought after location offering in our opinion easy access to local schools and amenities. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, refitted kitchen, refitted bathroom, landing, two bedrooms. driveway, garden, gas heating.
Superb established semi-detached home situated in a sought after location offering in our opinion easy access to local schools and amenities. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, refitted kitchen, refitted bathroom, landing, two bedrooms. driveway, garden, gas heating, outhouse with bar. No chain.
Part Glazed Door To
Stairs to first floor, radiator, wooden floor
Lounge 10' 8" x 10' 7" excluding bay ( 3.25m x 3.23m excluding bay )
UPVC bay window to front, power points, fireplace, wooden floor, picture rail.
Dining Room 10' 8" max x 10' 10" ( 3.25m max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, power points, wooden floor.
Kitchen 10' 10" max x 6' 6" ( 3.30m max x 1.98m )
Part glazed door to side, base and eye level units, built in oven, four ring hob, tiled splashbacks, sink, fridge space.
Two double glazed obscure glazed windows to rear, radiator, W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps over and shower attachment, radiator, cupboard housing washing machine.
Window to side.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 8" max ( 3.25m x 3.25m max )
UPVC window to front, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" max x 10' 5" ( 3.28m max x 3.18m )
UPVC window to rear, radiator, power points.
To the front of the property is a driveway giving off road parking. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, enclosed and to the bottom of the garden has an timber built bar which could be used for other uses.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62463935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.