4 bedroom detached house for saleMaesmynis,Nr Builth Wells,LD2
- Detached character property
- Lounge with dining room and wood burner
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Garden with raised bed potager
- Orchard, stream and woodlands
- Off road parking for up to four cars
- South facing open aspect with rural views
- Self contained one bedroom barn annexe
- Reception room
Detached four bedroom farmhouse in a rural location with land and surrounding countryside views. Viewings recommended to appreciate.
"Greenvalley" is a character Welsh longbarn is located in the rural area of Maesmynis.
Ideal self-sufficiency property with stream, woodlands, organic raised-bed potager and orchard.
The property benefits from a one bedroom self contained annexe barn with south facing windows and views, lounge with dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, 4 bedrooms, family bathroom, large gardens (approx 2 acres), local walks can be enjoyed direct from the farmhouse, picturesque rural scenery and off road parking for up to 4 cars.
Viewings recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2163309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.