3 bedroom town house for saleHillside Close, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £115,000 - £125,000
- 3 bedroom End Town House
- UPVC and GCH
- Off road parking and garage
- Dining Kitchen
- Viewing by Appointment
GUIDE PRICE: £115,000 - £125,000. Three bedroom end town house located in a most convenient area of Wakefield with excellent access to motorways, bus routes, local schools and Wakefield City Centre. Benefits from off road parking and garage. Ideal for first time buyer/small family.
GUIDE PRICE: £115,000 - £125,000. A three bedroom end town house located in a most convenient area of Wakefield with excellent access to motorways, bus routes, local schools and Wakefield City Centre. Accommodation comprises of lounge, dining kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. UPVC and gas central heating throughout. Benefits from off road parking to the front and garage with up and over door. Enclosed easy maintenance rear gardens. Ideal for first time buyer/small family. Viewing essential.
White upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed stained glass panel and leaded panel to the side leading into the entrance hallway.
Staircase access to the first floor. Access into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 3" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 3.73m Max x 3.51m Max )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect in an elevated position with views. Living flame gas fireplace, coving to ceiling, tv point, laminate floor. Door access into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 10' 9" x 14' 10" ( 3.28m x 4.52m )
Upvc windows overlooking the rear garden. Obscured glazed upvc door provides access to the rear. A range of base and wall units with chrome fixtures, laminate work surface, four ring gas hob, extractor fan above and oven beneath, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, partly tiled walls, radiator, laminate floor, understairs pantry space provides storage
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 8' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.57m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect with elevated position with views. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.57m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Walk-in wardrobe space, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 6' 1" ( 2.57m x 1.85m )
Upvc leaded glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with twin taps and shower over, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, w.c., vinyl flooring, tiled walls.
Driveway to the front of the property leading to the garage with up and over door. Enclosed rear gardens with a paved patio terrace.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate continue onto Horbury Road. Keep left on Horbury Road and then take a right onto Broadway. Take a left onto Aysgarth Drive and a right onto Hillside Close. The property can be identified by our For Sale board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62465102.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.