3 bedroom detached house for saleWyston Brook, Hilton, Derby
- Three bedrooms
- Popular location
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Well presented
- Off road car parking and garage
Set within the popular village location of Hilton, is this three bedroom detached home. Benefitting from a conservatory and to the front of the property: off road car standing and garage providing ample room for off road car standing. NO UPWARD CHAIN
With double glazed entrance door to front, radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 24' 8" max x 9' 7" ( 7.52m max x 2.92m )
With double glazed window to the front, two radiators, double glazed patio doors giving access to the conservatory.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 13' 5" ( 2.92m x 4.09m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge freezer, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear and door giving access to the garden.
Conservatory 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
Of UPVC and brick built construction, double glazed windows to the rear and side and French doors giving access to the side.
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 12' 9" max ( 3.86m max x 3.89m max )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wadrobes, storage cupboard, radiator and laminated flooring.
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, partly tiled, and obscure double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 8' 1" ( 3.66m max x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and loft hatch.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 5" max ( 3.35m x 1.96m max )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
With low level W.C., wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, partly tiled, shaver point, radiator, and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road car standing leading to the single integral garage. To the rear of the property is enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with fenced surround, gate giving access to the side of the property and patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62465123.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.