4 bedroom cottage for saleFfordd Garneddwen, Lixwm, Holywell, Flintshire
- Enchanting Fully Refurbished Character Country Cottage
- Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Snug
- Cloakroom/Wc, Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Private 1st Floor Balcony With Direct Access To Garden
- Set Within Approximately 3/4 Of An Acre
- Private Gardens Far Reaching Countryside Views
- Double & Single Garage, Not Overlooked
- Located Up An Adopted Country Lane
- Walking Distance Of The Village Of Lixwm
IDYLLIC PICTURESQUE CHARACTER COUNTRY COTTAGE FULLY RESTORED AND MODERNISED WITH EXTENSIVE PRIVATE GARDENS WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS. – VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – A charming approx. 350 yr. old cottage restored and extended set within a peaceful countryside location yet within walking distance of the centre of the village commanding impressive views of the countryside. In brief the property is approached via a gravelled footpath and comprises of; Entrance hall, lounge with multi fuel burning stove, kitchen/dining room, snug, cloakroom/wc, and utility room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property is located along a country lane to the periphery of the village set within approx. ¾ acre of mature well maintained and landscaped gardens, featuring apple trees, numerous patio/seating areas, extensive restored stone walls, large greenhouse, large shed, log store, first floor balcony and an additional piece of land to the front with grassed area, ample parking and turning for numerous cars, as well as a detached garage with space for three cars and store
Property ref: 121_1842_4272534
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62465270.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4272534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Gleave Estate Agents, Buckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.