5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSOUTH SUTTON
Withdrawn from Market £950,000
- A superbly appointed five double bedroom, two bathroom period family property retaining many interesting and original features and benefitting from off-street parking, detached garage and a char...
- Sought-after South Sutton location being well placed for local schools and bus routes and with an array of high street amenities and mainline station at Sutton town centre
- Impeccably presented accommodation benefitting from gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Welcoming reception hall with ground floor cloakroom and superb balustraded turning staircase to first and second floor landings
- Elegantly proportioned front aspect drawing room and splendid sitting room, both with fireplaces
- Breathtaking inter-communicating open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, dining room and family room with spectacular garden views
- Three excellent first floor bedrooms, a well appointed shower room/WC
- Second floor with two more good sized bedrooms and a luxury bathroom
- Cellar with two storage areas
- An absolutely outstanding family home offering fantastic accommodation with an array of modern luxury comforts combined with many superb period features
A stunning 5 double bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached period family home with off-street parking, detached garage and south facing garden in sought-after location well placed for amenities and local schools - must be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62465663.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3834857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.