1 bedroom flat for saleLandor Road, London, SW9
- At 585 square feet this flat provides ample living space with a separate kitchen and living room and a large double bedroom leading onto a private courtyard
- Features a unique double height gallery area and its own private front door
- Highly desirable location within easy walking distance to the buzzing restaurants and bars of both Brixton and Clapham
- Newly installed Cavity drain system on the lower ground floor comes with a guarantee to ensure against any damp
- Newly renovated with the option to include the furniture
HouseSimple is pleased to present this unique and spacious newly renovated one double bedroom flat arranged over the ground and lower ground floors with its own private front door and courtyard on the Clapham/ Brixton border. Ideally located for easy access to a wide range of local shops and amenities in Clapham, Brixton & Stockwell with their respective stations within easy reach.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62466764.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS55709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.