3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBulan Road, Headington, Oxford
Offers in Excess of £400,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Great location
- Private garden
- Potential to extend STPP
- Off-street parking
- Two reception rooms
This end of terrace 3 bedroomed property is situated in a great location between both Headington and Cowley and is within striking distance of the ring road offering access to both the A34 and the M40.
Situated just off Hollow Way giving easy access to Headington and Cowley along with the ring road and the A34 is this great 3 bedroom end of terrace family home which has the potential to extend subject to planning. The local school is Windmill Primary School with an Ofsted rating of Outstanding.
The property has off street parking, a garage and a shed as well. The home itself consists of a great sized lounge, kitchen with a separate dining room, a ground floor WC, 2 double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom on the first floor.
Consists of WC, Washhand basin also a window to the side aspect
Sitting Room 20' 9" MAX x 12' ( 6.32m MAX x 3.66m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator and patio doors leading in to the garden
Dining Room 11' 11" MAX x 11' 11" ( 3.63m MAX x 3.63m )
Window facing to the rear, radiator and an understairs cupboard
Kitchen 8' 6" MAX x 11' 11" ( 2.59m MAX x 3.63m )
Window to side. This fitted kitchen offers wall and base units, a stainless steel single bowl sink/drainer, there is space for a washing machine, boiler and a window to the side of the property
Access to the loft and cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 11" MAX x 11' 11" ( 3.63m MAX x 3.63m )
Window to the front and two radiators
Bedroom Two 11' 11" MAX x 9' 1" ( 3.63m MAX x 2.77m )
Window to the rear, radiator and fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 7" MAX ( 2.72m x 2.62m MAX )
Window facing the rear and a radiator
Windows to the front and the side, it also offers a bath and separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, the bathroom is fully tiled.
Predominately laid to lawn, has an ornamental pond and mature tree and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62466911.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSH103530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Oxford Rose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.