3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEaster Cornton Road, Causewayhead, FK9 5ES
Sold by Us
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms; Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen; Shower Room
- Single Garage; Conservatory
- Gardens Surrounding Property
The home report is available at the click of a button by visiting bastionpropertymanagement.com.
Access to the property is gained through a vestibule leading to a reception hallway which gives access to all rooms. The bright and spacious lounge, which overlooks the front garden, can be found on the left as you enter the property and has a feature fireplace. Access to the kitchen can be found via the lounge and includes a number of wall and base units with a walk-in storage cupboard/pantry. There is space for a fridge, freezer, washing machine and freestanding cooker. The kitchen also provides access to a conservatory leading to the rear garden.
There are two spacious double bedrooms located to the rear of the property; the second benefiting from built in storage space. The shower room is also located to the rear of the property and is comprised of; W/C, wash hand basin and walk in shower. The final bedroom is located to the front of the property and could alternatively be used as a second lounge or dining room.
Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing. To the outside, there are gardens grounds surrounding the property which are mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders. There is a slabbed driveway, providing ample parking, which leads to a single garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1228BSPM. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bastion Property Management Ltd, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.