5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Steyning
Withdrawn from Market
- Delightful Semi-Detached Victorian House
- Master En-suite Bedroom
- Four Further Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- High Ceilings and Many Original Features
- Attractive town garden
- Close to Centre of the old market town
Situated on the edge of the conservation area in the heart of Steyning, a delightful semi-detached Victorian house offering well proportioned space and includes a wealth of character and charm. With accommodation spread over three storeys, the generous rooms still retain a number of original features including fireplaces and some stained glass. The accommodation comprises Entrance lobby, entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, extended kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom. Master bedroom with en-suite shower, four further bedrooms & family bathroom. Attractive town gardens to the front and rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62468081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5391145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H J Burt, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.