3 bedroom terraced house for saleBroadway, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £140,000
- entrance lobby
- lounge, dining room
- kitchen, bathroom
- three independent bedrooms
- generous rear garden
An established terraced home which offers deceptively spacious accommodation to comprise: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, bathroom, three independent bedrooms, parking to the front and a generous garden to the rear. This home is offered with no onward chain.
An established terraced home which offers deceptively spacious accommodation with three independent bedrooms, parking to the front and a generous rear garden. This home is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Double glazed window to the side, tiled floor, door to lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" inc chimney breast x 10' 11" ( 3.63m inc chimney breast x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, open fire place. Leading through to:
Dining Room 11' 11" inc chimney breast x 13' inc stairs ( 3.63m inc chimney breast x 3.96m inc stairs )
double glazed window to the rear, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window & half glazed door to the side, sink drainer set into work surface with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to the side, tiled flooring, cloak cupboard.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, radiator, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath.
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with doors to bedrooms, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" inc chimney breast x 11' ( 3.63m inc chimney breast x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 6' 6" x 13' ( 1.98m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 9' ( 2.39m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Outside The Property
To the front, there is a graveled garden along with a further paved area used for parking. The rear garden is laid largely to lawn, enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62468234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.