2 bedroom terraced house for saleHertford Road, Yeovil
Sold STC £143,000
- Terrace Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Gardens
- Overlooking Playing Fields
- No Onward Chain
A two bedroom terrace home situated in a popular residential area of Yeovil and offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation benefits from fitted kitchen, living/dining room, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, bathroom and enclosed gardens.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Cloaks cupboard. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front. A range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for free standing cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer.
Living Room/ Diner 17' 6" max x 14' 9" max ( 5.33m max x 4.50m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Double glazed patio doors to the rear opening to the rear garden. Aerial point. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing boiler. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 9" into wardrobe x 10' 7" max ( 4.50m into wardrobe x 3.23m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.50m x 2.62m )
Double glazed windows to the rear. Built in wardrobe. Two radiators.
Suite comprising enclosed bath. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Radiator.
Via hardstanding path leading to the front entrance. The garden is laid to lawn.
A fully enclosed rear garden laid part to lawn with a decking patio area abutting the property providing an ideal seating area. To the head of the garden is a raised shingle and paved area with garden shed and gated rear access.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Mudford Road. Turn right onto Lyde Road. Turn right onto Cavalier Way. Turn right onto Hertford Road and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62468912.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.