3 bedroom terraced house for sale4 Champfleurie Mews, Linlithgow, Bridgend, EH49 6NJ
- Reception hall with excellent storage.
- Fabulous living room/dining room with feature fire and access to private patio area.
- Echo bespoke fitted breakfasting kitchen with appliances.
- Utility room with appliances and storage.
- Master bedroom with dressing room and Echo bespoke fitted bathroom with copper roll top bath.
- Two further generously proportioned bedrooms one with walk-in storage cupboard.
- Echo bespoke fitted shower room with walk-in shower.
- Centrally controlled lighting.
- Private patio area at the rear.
- Three allocated parking spaces.
Stunning terraced mews house part of a 19th century converted “B” listed steading (Musto Property Developments in 2004) in the old Bridgend Farm within the peaceful and picturesque village of Bridgend in West Lothian. This is an ideal commuter base to Edinburgh, Glasgow and close to excellent local amenities in the nearby sought after town of Linlithgow. Stunning terraced mews house part of converted “B” listed steading in peaceful and picturesque village of Bridgend, near Linlithgow in West Lothian.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62469442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.