3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeol Seddon, Cardiff
Sold STC £230,000
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Separate dining room
- Modern kitchen. Modern bathroom suite
- PVCu double glazing. Ample parking to the front. An enclosed rear garden
Hallway, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen. To the first floor three bedrooms, modern bathroom. PVCu double glazing, gas central heating, ample parking to the front and an enclosed rear garden.
A well presented three bedroom semi detached property. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining room with patio doors to the rear garden, modern kitchen also with access to the rear garden. To the first floor three bedrooms, plus a modern fitted bathroom suite. PVCu double glazing, gas central heating, ample parking to the front and and a lovely enclosed rear garden. MUST BE VIEWED.
Entrance Hallway Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Access to the lounge. Laminate flooring. Stairs off to the first floor. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.56m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front. Laminate flooring. Understairs storage. Radiator. Opening to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
Patio doors leading to the rear garden. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.26m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel bowl and drainer with mixer tap over, free standing cooker with hood over. Plumbing for appliances. Tiled flooring. PVCu double glazed window to the side and rear, plus PVCu double glazed door to the rear garden.
PVCu double glazed window to the side. Carpeted. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 5" to wardrobe x 8' 9" ( 3.78m to wardrobe x 2.67m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.72m )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Laminate flooring. Built in cupboard/wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max x 6' 6" max ( 2.95m max x 1.98m max )
PVCu double glazed window to the front. Built in cupboard. Radiator.
Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising a tiled bath with shower screen, shower over, wash hand basin, w.c. Tiled floor and walls. Towel rail. PVCu double glazed window to the rear.
Ample parking to the front.
To the rear a lovely mature enclosed garden with patio and a lawned area. A variety of trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62470112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP105172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.