4 bedroom detached house for saleShackleton Way, Yaxley, Peterborough
- Reduced From £280,000 to £270,000
- Lounge, Kitchen Diner
- Study, Wc
- Four Bedrooms, Ensuite To Master
- Family Bathroom
- Garage, Gardens, No Onward Chain
An exceptional family home offering spacious & flexible living.The accommodation, set over three floors, comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, study, wc, four bedrooms, ensuite to master bedroom, family bathroom. The outside space offers garden, driveway, garage and views across the green
A fantastic family home on this popular modern development within Yaxley village. Offering a generous 1800 sq. ft of spacious and versatile living set over three floors, this home has the benefit of a driveway and a garage as well as having views to the front across the green.
A flexible home for families of all sizes, this property must be viewed to appreciate.
Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Cloak cupboard, stairs to first floor with understairs storage, doors to wc, kitchen diner & study.
Kitchen Diner 13' 1" x 16' 4" ( 3.99m x 4.98m )
Double glazed window & french doors to the rear, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Fitted gas hob with cooker hood & fitted electric double oven, plumbing for washing machine & dish washer, fridge freezer space, radiator.
Study 9' 1" x 9' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Doors to: bedrooms 1 & 4 as well as lounge, cloak cupboard.
Lounge 12' 10" x 16' 5" ( 3.91m x 5.00m )
Double glazed french doors with Juliet balcony to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 5" plus Bedroom Entrance ( 3.63m x 3.48m plus Bedroom Entrance )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, further dressing area with range of built in wardrobes.
Ensuite 11' 4" x 6' 3" ( 3.45m x 1.91m )
Two Velux styled window to rear, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, glazed & tiled shower cubicle, radiator.
Bedroom 2 16' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.98m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, two radiators.
Second Floor Landing
Velux styled window to side, airing cupboard, doors to bedrooms two, three & family bathroom.
Bedroom 3 16' 5" x 9' 9" max ( 5.00m x 2.97m max )
Velux style window to the side & double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 9" x 16' 5" max ( 2.97m x 5.00m max )
Velux style window to the side & double glazed window to the rear, radiator, access to the loft, radiator.
Family Bathroom 9' 9" x 6' ( 2.97m x 1.83m )
Velux style window to the side, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath, radiator.
Outside The Property
To the front, the garden is laid to bark chippings and the house overlooks an area of open space to the front. A driveway at the side leads to the garage which has an up & over door and rear courtesy door into the rear garden.
The rear garden offers a paved patio area and is laid to lawn with borders, enclosed by fencing & walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62470130.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.