3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWinton Road, Reading
Sold STC £300,000
- No Onward Chain
- Semi Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Lovely Large Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
This semi detached family home is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and benefits from two reception rooms, kitchen and three good size bedrooms, there is a lovely large private garden to the rear and a driveway providing off road parking. Viewing is Highly Recommended
Situated to the South of Reading is this semi detached family home. The property is ideally located for local bus routes to Reading Town Centre, University and Royal Berkshire Hospital. Road networks to the A33, A329M and M4 are all easily accessible.
Viewing of this delightful semi detached home is highly recommended.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' ( 4.45m x 3.66m )
Dining Room 11' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.84m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.59m )
Lovely Large Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62470148.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.