2 bedroom terraced house for sale15 Henderson Terrace, Ardmillan, Edinburgh, EH11 2JY
- Entrance vestibule, reception hall, Cloakroom/WC.
- Attractive living room with storage cupboard and fireplace with working fire.
- Breakfasting kitchen with solid wood worktops, Belfast skink, range cooker and further appliances.
- Dining room with trifolding doors to the South facing rear garden.
- Two spacious double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes.
- Contemporary fitted bathroom with shower.
- Two separate floored attic spaces access via Ramsay ladders.
- Original features, alarm.
- Private garden to front.
- Enclosed South facing garden to rear enjoying all day sunshine ideal for outside entertaining.
A rarely available extended mid-terraced house situated within the popular and well located Ardmillan district of the city ideally positioned for access into Edinburgh City Centre and close to local amenities. The property is brought to the market place in move in condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62470405.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.