4 bedroom detached house for saleAshley Heath, Ringwood, Hampshire
A stunning brand new detached house of approximately 3,000 sq ft, situated in a premier road backing onto and overlooking the Castleman Trailway and Ringwood Forest. This individually built home is finished to a high standard throughout and includes modern and efficient zoned underfloor heating, porcelain tiled floors in the kitchen and beautiful oak/glazed internal doors. This impressive chalet style home has been built by an individual local builder to his exacting standards and boasts quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The substantial kitchen / dining room has a superb modern and contemporary feel with doors leading out on to the bright and sunny gardens. Energy Performance Rating: B
The property is situated in a sought after road within the beautiful Ashley Heath, close to the beautiful Ringwood Forest and Moors Valley Country Park and golf course, with acres of natural woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. There is also a local convenience shop and bus stop within a short distance. The popular market town of Ringwood is approximately 1.5 miles distant, offering an excellent variety of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafes and restaurants as well as two supermarkets and two leisure centres. For commuters the A338 provides easy access to the larger coastal towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approx. 8 miles South) and the easily accessible A31 links to Southampton (approx.18 miles East), via the M27. There are international airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
• Brand new detached house with 10 year warranty / Architects certificate.
• Modern underfloor heating on the ground floor / first floor radiators.
• Porcelain tiled floors in the kitchen and bathrooms.
• High quality fitted kitchen with Quartz worktops.
• Range of base, wall and drawer units including island unit with additional work top.
• Neff Integrated appliances including dishwasher, double electric oven, five ring gas burner hob with extractor hood over, wine cooler, pan drawers and recycling disposal unit.
• Attractive aspect over the gardens and large patio doors with access onto patio.
• Separate utility room with wall mounted boiler and space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Oak part glazed internal doors with modern and contemporary door furniture.
• The lounge features a gas wood effect wood burning stove and double aspect over the private gardens.
• Ground floor cloak / shower room.
• Built in cloaks / cupboards in the entrance hall.
• Study / bedroom five with built in wardrobe.
• Boot room with 2nd cloakroom and internal access to garage.
• Oak staircase leading to first floor landing.
• Four double bedrooms all with en-suite shower/bathrooms.
• Ideal standard sanitary ware with porcelain tiled floors and partly tiled walls.
The property is approached by a five bar gate leading to a large gravelled courtyard with parking for several vehicles and access to the integral garage with electric sectional door. Adjacent detached timber built barn/ workshop measuring approximately 5.2m x 4.9m, with power supply, light and personal door. The rear gardens are private and have a pleasant sunny aspect with a wide expanse of lawn with the boundary formed by close boarded fencing. There is a paved terrace adjacent to the kitchen and lounge and a personal gate at the side which leads to the front garden. There is a gate at the rear of the garden which gives access to the trailway.
Property ref: 121_1876_4265521
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62471387.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4265521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencers Of The New Forest, Ringwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.