4 bedroom flat for saleClevedon Mansions, Cambridge Road, St Margarets
- Stunning top floor mansion apartment
- Prestigious and attractive block
- Next to Richmond Bridge and the River Thames
- Four good bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom
- Two grand reception rooms
- Allocated parking
- EPC Rating E
Situated in this highly prestigious and attractive period mansion block, at the foot of Richmond Bridge, this stunning apartment offers light, spacious accommodation in a wonderful and convenient location.
Comprising grand reception hall with a large skylight allowing plenty of natural light, a second formal reception room with a wonderful turreted bay, stylish fully integrated kitchen, four well proportioned bedrooms, contemporary bathroom, separate shower room and a utility room, this exceptional apartment is a real gem and oozes the charm and grandeur that optimises these mansion apartments.
Cambridge Road is a truly desirable location, close to the wonderful and extensive range of shops, boutiques, riverside bars and restaurants of Richmond. For transport links Richmond station (District Line and mainline) is nearby, leading into central London and the City, whilst motorists can find good access onto the A316 for routes around central London and out towards the M25.
We can do nothing less than insist that all prospective buyers book an internal viewing.
EPC Rating E
Property ref: 121_323_3721249
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3721249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.