3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Court, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £140,000
- Well situated three bedroom semi-detached house
- Kitchen with appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Gas Central Heating; PVCu Double Glazing
- VIEWING ADVISED
Well situated modern three bedroom semi detached house; Ent hall with WC; Lounge; Dining room; kitchen with appliances; master bedroom with ensuite shower room; family bathroom; Gas central heating; double glazing; garage and gardens.VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Offered for sale with no chain is this well presented and ready to move into, semi-detached property. The property is of neutral decor throughout and has a modern kitchen and benefits from a downstairs W.C, family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom. Externally the property has a driveway leading to the garage and a secure large rear garden. Located in Thorne, the town offers a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer.
Front entrance door. Coving to ceiling. Radiator. Stairs to the First Floor.
Front double glazed window. Low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.80m x 2.90m )
Front double glazed window. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Tv point.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.34m )
French doors. Coving to ceiling. Radiator.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.65m x 2.67m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Coving to ceiling. Seven downlighters. Oak wall and base cupboards with granite effect work surfaces. Gas hob, electric oven and stainless steel cooker hood. Tiled splashbacks and floor. Plumbing for washer. Understairs cupboard and a cupboard housing wall mounted gas combi boiler four years old. Door to garage.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 14' ( 3.73m x 4.27m )
Two front facing double glazed windows. Radiator.
Front double glazed window. Part tiled with a quadrant shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.49m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.16m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Radiator.
Half tiled walls and tiled floor. Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Towel radiator.
Outside And Exterior
To the front of the property there is an open plan lawned garden with driveway leading to the garage. The rear garden has panelled fencing to a lawned garden.
Attached Brick Garage
Up and over door and a single rear door leading to the garden. Light and power supply installed. Door to Kitchen.
While we have taken great care in preparation of these particulars, prospective buyers are particularly warned that in this case we have been unable to have them verified by the owner. Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their working order.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62471699.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.