3 bedroom detached house for saleCherry Tree Avenue, Belper
- Well presented three bedroom detached family home
- Located on an elevated plot with fine views to front and rear
- Spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout
- Private driveway and a generous private garden to the rear
- Convenient and sought after location for schools, public transport and countryside walks
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner and four piece bathroom suite
Very well presented detached family home which is set in a elevated position offering stunning far reaching views to the south and views to the rear over countryside. The extended accommodation comprises of a quality re-fitted kitchen/breakfast, modern four piece bathroom suite, private garden to rear and ample private parking to the front. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this fine family home.
From our Belper office, proceed along Chapel Street to the Morrison's roundabout turning left onto New Road. Continue through the traffic lights and past the Market Place turning left onto Chesterfield Road, continue along Chesterfield Road, which becomes Laund Hill and then Far Laund, eventually taking a left-hand turn onto Appleton Drive and right at the junction onto Cherry Tree Avenue. The property will be found on the right-hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62478920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL160048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.