5 bedroom detached house for saleWalnut Orchard, Portesham, Weymouth
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Double Garage
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Front and Rear Garden
A highly desirable extended modern DETACHED HOUSE which are accessed via a PRIVATE DRIVE. The property compramises FIVE BEDROOMS all of which are doubles. FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS, three bathrooms. Outside the front f the property is OFF ROAD PARKING and DOUBLE GARAGE.
A highly desirable extended modern detached house which are accessed via a private drive.
This fine home boasts a spacious and well-proportioned interior which provides two reception rooms, a study, a modern fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar and integrated appliances including a 5 ring hob, cooker hood, 2 separate ovens and a dishwasher. There is also a cloakroom and a hallway with utility giving access to a door into an integral double garage.
The property has been extended on the first floor to provide an annexed area above the garage. The annexe is accessed via its own personal staircase which rises from the utility area to an open plan kitchen from which a door opens into a sitting room. There is also a double bedroom with a built in double wardrobe and an en-suite wet room with shower, WC and wash hand basin.
The main first floor accommodation is accessed via a stair case from the hallway and leads to a landing area with doors to 4 bedrooms including the master bedroom which enjoys the luxury of an en-suite bathroom with a corner bath, separate shower unit, WC and wash hand basin. There is also a modern fitted family bathroom with separate shower.
Externally there is an open plan lawn garden to the rear and a driveway providing off road parking and access to an integral double garage, which has two up and over doors, power and lighting. To the front of the house there is an enclosed lawn garden.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 13' 4" ( 4.75m x 4.06m )
Dining Room 13' 1" x 13' ( 3.99m x 3.96m )
Lounge 19' 6" x 13' 1" ( 5.94m x 3.99m )
Study 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
1st Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 13' ( 3.99m x 3.96m )
Bedroom Three 15' 9" x 9' ( 4.80m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.34m )
Annex Lounge 18' 8" x 9' 6" ( 5.69m x 2.90m )
Annex Kitchen 14' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.39m x 2.62m )
Annex Bedroom 12' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.84m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62480870.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.