3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleQueensway, Mildenhall, BURY ST. EDMUNDS
- Semi detached bungalow
- Prime town centre location
- Three bedrooms
- Ample parking, garage and gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This superb generously proportioned semi detached bungalow is within a stonesthrow of the town centre and all of the amenities. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Situated within close proximity to Mildenhall and its town centre and all of its amenities this superb spacious semi detached bungalow is offered for sale with no onward chain and with its superb location and well proportioned rooms is definitely worth viewing. The property has off street parking to the front for several vehicles and access into a single garage. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed very private sheltered garden. There is a generously sized living/dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. The property is double glazed throughout and benefits from gas fired central heating.
The Property Comprises
With a deep walk-in storage cupboard with sliding doors ideal for coats etc.
Living/ Dining Room 21' 5" x 13' ( 6.53m x 3.96m )
Enjoying a dual aspect, tiled open fireplace with hearth and surround, TV point, two radiators.
Kitchen 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units with a built in double oven with ceramic hob and space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, radiator, door to rear garden.
Provides access to the rest of the accommodation.
Bedroom One 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
With radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 9" max ( 3.66m x 3.28m max )
With tiled flooring, radiator and a built in single wardrobe with cupboards above with additional storage.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.46m )
With tiled flooring, radiator and a single built in wardrobe with cupboards above for extra storage.
With a corner shower cubicle with electric shower, low level wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring.
As previously mentioned the property enjoys a generous front plot and is ideally located for the town centre and all of the amenities. The front garden is predominantly laid to lawn with borders and there is a tarmac driveway providing parking for several cars and access into the single garage. From the front of the property there is also a pleasant view across to the town church St Mary's. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed, private garden which is partly walled and partly fenced with a small patio area, brick built shed ideal for storage and a door provides access from garden into the garage.
On leaving Mildenhall High Street turn left onto New Street and then left onto Queensway. Proceed a short distance and the property can then be found on the left hand side opposite West Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62480876.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.