Get brand editions for Mundys, Lincoln

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Riverside Drive, Lincoln, LN5

Shared ownership £30,750

Property Description

Key features

  • 25% Shared Ownership
  • 2 Bedrooms, En-Suite & Bathroom
  • Open Plan Living Accommodation
  • Allocated Parking Space
  • Cathedral Views
  • EPC Energy Rating - C

Full description

A modern second floor apartment situated in the Centre of the Cathedral and University City of Lincoln. The property is available on a shared ownership basis with Centra Living and gives the opportunity to purchase 25% of a full asking price of £123,000, renting the remaining 75%. The apartment has Cathedral views and well-presented open plan living accommodation to comprise of Communal Entrance, Entrance Hallway, Open Plan Lounge, Dining and Kitchen Area, Two Bedrooms with En-suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom and Bathroom. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing, electric storage heating and 1 allocated parking space. Viewing of the apartment is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. For further information about the shared ownership procedure please contact Mundys Estate Agents.

Bedroom 1 - 11'7 x 10'0 -

Bedroom 2 - 14'9 x 8'2 -

Reception 1 - 18'7 x 18'2 -


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
13 October 2016

Nearest stations

  • Lincoln Central (0.3 mi)
  • Hykeham (3.0 mi)
  • Saxilby (5.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Mundys, Lincoln

29 Silver Street, Lincoln, LN2 1AS

01522 418031 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Lincoln Central (0.3 mi)
  • Hykeham (3.0 mi)
  • Saxilby (5.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Mundys, Lincoln

29 Silver Street, Lincoln, LN2 1AS

01522 418031 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 26565144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.