3 bedroom house for saleHelmsdale Gardens, Peterborough
- Ready Made Buy to Let
- Tenants in Situ
- Private rear garden
- Single Garage
- Driveway with ample off road parking
- Popular Location of Werrington
- Close to Peterborough City Centre
- Council Tax Band B
***READY MADE BUY TO LET***
3 Bedroom Semi-detached house, in the popular location of Werrington, easy access for Peterborough City Centre with its wide selection of Bars, restaurants and entertainment, as well as excellent train links. The property benefits from 3 bedrooms, garage, ample off road parking and beautiful garden.
Entrance Hallway - Fitted Carpets with doors leading to:
Lounge - Fitted carpet, fireplace, UPVC window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Dinning Room - Fitted carpet, UPVC window to rear aspect, UPVC sliding patio doors to the side aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen - Fitted with a matching range of eye and base level units, built in double electric oven, 4 ring gas hob. Plumbing for dishwasher, fridge freezer provided. UPVC window to rear aspect, tiled flooring.
Master Bedroom - Fitted carpet, UPVC window to the rear aspect, fitted sliding door wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 - Fitted carpet, UPVC window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 - Fitted carpet, UPVC window to front aspect, overstairs cupboard, wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom - White three piece suite, bath with shower over, hand wash basin, WC. Tiled surround, UPVC frosted window to rear aspect.
Outside - Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, side door to garage.
Investor Information - Based on a sale at £185k and potential rental income of £775pcm (please note that these figures are an illustration based on an average buy to let mortgage and deposit and actual costs may vary)
- 75% loan assuming standard BTL loan of 2.49% (interest only)
- Capital used £54,350 (including deposit, stamp duty and conveyance)
- Annual pre tax profit of £3,321 = 6.97% pre tax income on capital used (these assumptions include a maintenance estimate)
- Gross Yield 4.82%
Agents Note - Photographs - These photos are for general guidance only and were taken in April 2016. Buyers must therefore view the property themselves before placing an offer
Belvoir Disclaimer - Every care has been taken with the preparation of these Particulars but complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, please obtain professional confirmation. All measurements quoted are approximate. These Particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62481521.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26565214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Peterborough - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.