2 bedroom terraced house for saleBridge Street, Great Harwood
Withdrawn from Market £84,950
- A well presented 2 double bedroom end of terrace
- No chain delay
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Situated in a popular location
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 4 Piece bathroom suite
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Suitable buy to let investment
- Boasting a detached garage
- Viewings recommended
CHAIN FREE. Duckworths Estate Agents are pleased to offer to the market this beautifully presented 2 bedroom end of terrace which presents an ideal opportunity to first time buyers & buy to let investors. Situated on the popular Bridge Street, just off Commercial Road, this property boasts spacious & well maintained accommodation throughout as well as a detached garage. Viewing appointments are highly recommended to fully appreciate the size, position & potential. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms & a 4 piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a rear yard with a detached garage to the side. For further information please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62481581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7167819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.