3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbert Street, Harwich
- Recently Modernised Throughout
- 3 Bedrooms
- New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Must Be Viewed
A large three bedroom mid-terraced family home set out over three floors. The property has been recently modernised throughout and is very well presented. Situated in a popular location within close proximity of railway station and town centre.
Entrance door to:-
Ground Floor Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor and lower ground floor, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, coved to smooth ceiling.
Bathroom 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level WC, panelled bath, radiator, fully tiled shower cubicle.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 11' 10" ( 4.37m max x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling, storage cupboard.
Kitchen 14' x 12' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear, patio door to rear, roll-edge work surface, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, matching base and wall mounted units, ceramic four ring hob with extractor hood over, door into Lounge.
Bedroom 14' 7" x 12' ( 4.45m x 3.66m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, coved to smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and laid to hard standing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62482091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.