3 bedroom terraced house for saleFrobisher Drive, SWINDON
Sold STC £189,995
- Stunning Family Home
- High Quality Modernisation
- Three Bedrooms
- Re Fitted Kitchen
- ReFitted Bathroom
- Lounge Diner
- Gas Heating and Garden.
Stunning Family Home having been modernised in our opinion to a high standard by the current owners. Comprising Lounge/Diner, walk in cloak cupboard, refitted Kitchen, Conservatory, Landing, Three Bedrooms, ReFitted Bathroom. Gardens, Workshop, Gas Heating, UPVC double glazing.
Stunning Family Home having been modernised in our opinion to a high standard by the current owners. Comprising Lounge/Diner, walk in cloak cupboard, refitted Kitchen, Conservatory, Landing, Three Bedrooms, ReFitted Bathroom. Gardens, Workshop, Gas Heating, UPVC double glazing. Internal Viewing Strongly Recommended to appreciate.
Part Obscure Glazed Upvc Door
Lounge 12' 3" x 12' max ( 3.73m x 3.66m max )
UPVC window to front, radiator, power points, feature wood floor, coved ceiling. Stairs to first floor, door to walk in cloak cupboard with light and Square arch into
Dining Area 9' 2" x 8' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.67m )
Sliding patio door to conservatory, feature wood floor, radiator, coved ceiling and opening into
Kitchen 16' 8" max x 10' 7" ( 5.08m max x 3.23m )
UPVC window to rear, Part UPVC obscure glazed door to rear, range of refitted base and eye level units, integrated oven, integrated four ring gas hob, sink, washing machine space, fridge freezer space, built in cupboard with wall mounted boiler, power points.
Conservatory 7' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.18m )
Glazing to rear and sides,UPVC glazed door to rear.
Feature wood floor, airing cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, power points, wood effect floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 4" max ( 3.73m x 3.15m max )
UPVC rear, radiator, power points, wood effect floor, cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 7' 9" max ( 3.84m x 2.36m max )
UPVC window to front, power points, radiator, wood effect flooring.
UPVC obscure glazed window to rear, stunning feature refitted bathroom suite comprising W/C and wash hand basin set in vanity unit, bath with mixer tap over and wall mounted shower, tiled walls, feature heated towel rail, vanity mirror with lighting, storage cupboard, tiled floor, spot lights.
To the front of the property the house has a concrete path to the front door and low maintenance graveled garden. The rear garden features an extensive covered pergola with outside entertaining area, area laid to lawn, decked path, enclosed by fencing and an outside storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.