3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBadgers Green, Marks Tey, Colchester
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/bathroom
- Well kept gardens
- NO CHAIN
** GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £360,000 ** Beautifully-presented DETACHED BUNGALOW with THREE BEDROOMS. With a MODERN kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom. Property also offers an en-suite, conservatory, ample off road parking and detached garage. SUMMER HOUSE. NO CHAIN.
Marks Tey is situated to the west of Colchester and is close to picturesque village of Coggeshall. Marks Tey is ideally positioned for commuters as the mainline railway station is a short walk away as well as the A12 and A120 linking Colchester and Chelmsford. The Village offers a local primary school and short drive to highly rated secondary schools, local shops and supermarkets within 1/2 miles.
Double-glazed obscure entrance door to front, loft hatch, radiator, wooden flooring and doors to :-
Double-glazed obscure window to side, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower over and shower screen, wall mounted heated towel rail, fitted mirror with cupboard and lighting, fully-tiled walls and floor.
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 7" ( 5.13m x 3.53m )
Double-glazed bay window to front, double-glazed window to side, two radiators, fire surround with inset electric fire and wooden flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
Double-glazed bay window to front and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' max x 9' 10" max ( 3.05m max x 3.00m max )
Double-glazed window to rear, radiator and door to :-
Double-glazed obscure window to side, low-level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with independent shower over, wall-mounted heated towel rail and part-tiled walls.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.53m max x 2.79m max )
Double-glazed window to side, two mirror framed built-in wardrobes, radiator, double-glazed door to side into :-
Conservatory 17' 2" x 4' 7" ( 5.23m x 1.40m )
UPVC construction, sloped and shaded roof, space and plumbing for washing machine, double-glazed french doors to side and fully tiled flooring.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Double-glazed window to rear, double-glazed door to rear. Range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating a single sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for oven, built-in extractor, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Glass splashbacks.
Partly enclosed to front and side by established shrubs with a vehicular access to a generously sized hard standing driveway leading to the detached garage and a further shingle parking area. Side access gates leading to :-
Fully enclosed by panel fencing with a good sized block paved patio leading to lawn. There are established shrub borders and a centralised planting feature. The summer house is to remain and there is a door to the side of the detached garage.
Up/over door to front, power and light connected and door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62482115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.