2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Peters Drive, Wimblington, March
Sold STC £275,000
- Highly Sought After Village Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Cloakroom to Master
- Garage and Off Road Parking
*£1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
*Two Double Bedrooms
*En-Suite Cloakroom to Master
*Separate Dining Area
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*Garage and Off Road Parking
*Highly Sought After Village Location
Pvcu Entrance door to;
Storage cupboard, radiator, door to garage.
Storage cupboard, radiator.
6.34m x 3.66m (20'8" x 12'0") Open fire set in feature brick surround, large picture Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, opening to;
3.18m x 2.72m (10'4" x 8'9") Pvcu double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
3.93m maximum x 2.80m maximum (12'9" maximum x 9'2" maximum) Pvcu double glazed windows to rear and side, Pvcu double glazed door to garden, radiator.
3.99m x 2.72m (13'9" x 8'9") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, fitted electric double oven and gas hob with extractor over, space for fridge, wall mounted gas boiler, door to;
2.36m x 1.72m (7'7" x 5'6") Brick and Pvcu build, door to garden.
3.63m x 2.80m (11'9" x 9'2") Pvcu double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin, tiled walls to dado height.
3.04m x 3.89m (9'10" x 12'8") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes, storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to side, fully tiled walls, and radiator.
A block paved drive to the front provides extensive off road parking and leads to the single garage with the remainder laid to lawn. A side gate gives access to the enclosed rear garden having a patio area with the remainder laid to lawn with a range of mature flower and shrub borders, two garden sheds one with power and light with TV point.
5.02m x 2.94m (16'5" x 9'6") Power and light connected, window to side, door to side, door from entrance porch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62482619.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.