4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWidmer End
Withdrawn from Market
- A Must Be Seen Windmill Development Semi With Extended and Improved Accommodation
- Beautifully Presented and Refitted With Gas Fired Radiator CH and Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Porch, 23'10 Lounge/Dining Room, 9'6 Kitchen, Bedroom/Study/Family Room 4 and Cloakroom
- Three Spacious First Floor Bedrooms and Large Bathroom that Includes a Large Shower
- Larger Than Average Gardens and Private Driveway - Early Inspection Recommended - EPC Rating D
A beautifully presented, extended and improved semi-detached house part of the ever popular Windmill Development close to local amenities and excellent schools. The spacious well planned accommodation needs to be seen to be appreciated and in brief comprises; Entrance porch, fine 23'10" through lounge/dining room with French doors opening onto the rear gardens. Kitchen. Bedroom four/study with cloakroom. Three good size first floor bedrooms with large bathroom. Gas fired radiator central heating and sealed unit double glazing. Private driveway and gardens of good size.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4766783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, Hazlemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.