3 bedroom terraced house for saleUnthank Road, NORWICH
- BAY FRONTED TERRACED HOME
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING
- SHOWER ROOM AND BATHROOM
- TWO/ THREE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
AN EXCEPTIONAL ELEVATED TERRACED HOME situated on the highly regarded UNTHANK ROAD.... Offering LARGER THAN AVERAGE accommodation and presented to a good standard throughout VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!!
Living Room / Dining Room 26' 2" x 11' 9" ( 7.98m x 3.58m )
Open plan living room with double glazed window to front aspect, open fireplace with inset wood burner, wall lighting, television point, telephone point, solid wood flooring, two radiators, stairs to first floor and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 11' 1" max ( 4.34m x 3.38m max )
Extended kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with granite work surfaces over, gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space and plumbing for fridge freezer, two velux windows, door to shower room and door to garden.
Double glazed window to rear aspect and modern suite comprising tiled walk in shower cubicle with glass shower screen, wash hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Bedroom One 13' 9" max into bay x 12' max ( 4.19m max into bay x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, solid wood flooring and designer radiator
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 8' 5" max ( 4.37m x 2.57m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access, cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 6' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and door to bathroom.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, modern suite comprising bath with mixer taps, mains shower over and glass shower screen, low level wc and pedestal sink, part tiled walls and radiator.
Externally the property is elevated and situated back from the road. there is the advantage of on street permit parking, with lawned garden and pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property there is a landscaped garden with 10' x 8' timber shed and mature beds and borders.
The property is located within walking distance of the Unthank Road on the right hand side heading out of Norwich.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62483657.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.