2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCoke Street, Harwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Terraced Home
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- No Onward Chain
Benefiting from no onward chain is this two/three bedroom terraced home situated in a convenient location within close proximity of railway station and town centre.
Entrance door into:-
Further door into Lounge.
Lounge 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wood laminate floor, feature fireplace and surround, wood laminate flooring, feature fireplace and surround.
Stairs to first floor, steps down into Bathroom.
Obscure double glazed window to side, panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.18m x 3.12m )
With door to rear, roll-edge work surface, sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring hob, matching base and wall mounted units with space for appliances, wood laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 13' 4" ( 3.61m x 4.06m )
Two windows to front, wood laminate flooring, feature fireplace and surround, radiator, door to staircase leading to attic room.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to staircase to attic room.
Measures 13'4'' in length, two windows to side, two velux windows to rear.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to hard standing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62483687.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.