3 bedroom terraced house for saleWebb Street, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of £140,000
- Mid Terrace
- Three DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Popular Residential Location
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed and spacious three DOUBLE bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from a bathroom and shower room, large open plan living kitchen and modern kitchen and bathroom suites.
Situated in a popular and sought after residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed and spacious three DOUBLE bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from a bathroom and shower room, large open plan living kitchen, modern kitchen and bathroom suites, communal area to the rear and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Open Plan Living Kitchen, Dining Room, Shower Room, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Open Plan Living Kitchen 21' 4" x 18' 9" ( 6.50m x 5.71m )
With double glazed front entrance door leading into a spacious open plan living space with laminate, two wall mounted panel radiators, a storage cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler and a second deceptively spacious storage cupboard under the stairs, power, telephone and TV points, smoke alarm, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the Dining Room, Shower Room and Communal Rear Garden. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, an integrated electric oven with four ring hob and cooker hood (as new, never used) and space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher; complete with tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar with extra drawers and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 17' 7" x 10' 2" ( 5.36m x 3.10m )
Having ample space for a dining table and chairs, wall mounted panel radiator and skylight.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with tiled splashback, wood effect vinyl flooring and an extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to all bedrooms and bathroom and a smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 17' 7" x 10' 2" ( 5.36m x 3.10m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.47m x 2.79m )
Having a Velux double glazed window to the front aspect, exposed beams and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, exposed beams and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and mains shower over; complete with a towel rail, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, wood effect vinyl flooring and a double glazed Velux window to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property is a communal recreation area (formerly the school playground). This space is shared by the neighbours.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62483723.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.