3 bedroom bungalow for saleBenwick Road, Doddington, MARCH
- 26Ft Kitchen/Diner
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- 1/3 of an Acre Plot
- Popular Village Location
*Detached Chalet Bungalow
*Four Reception Rooms
*En-Suite to Master Bedroom
*Double Garage and Multiple Vehicle Parking
*1/3 of an Acre Plot
*Popular Village Location
There is Amtico flooring, stairs to first floor, radiator, smoke alarm and doors to lounge, kitchen, dining room and guest room.
4.75m x 4.63m (15'7" x 15'2) There is a feature fireplace with marble hearth and mantelpiece, sliding doors to conservatory, two radiators, TV and telephone points, window to side and window to rear looking into the conservatory.
5.30m x 4.50m (17'4" x 14'9") This is of a Upvc construction which includes tiled flooring, two radiators, TV point and patio door to garden.
3.12m x 3.74m (10'2" x 12'3") There is a window to front and side and a radiator.
2.75m x max 3.02m (9'0" x 9'10") There is a window to the side, TV point and a radiator.
3.29m x 8.11m (10'9" x 26'7") Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with worktop space over and tiled splashbacks also incorporating two single sinks with drainer and mixer taps, electric double oven and induction hob with extractor over, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, karndean flooring and TV and telephone point. There is a water softener in cupboard under second sink near window to the rear and there is a water filter under sink near window to the front. There are doors to inner hall, integral garage, office and patio door to garden.
2.19m x 2.14m (7'2" x 7') There is a window to the rear, TV and telephone point, radiator and door to garden.
There is Karndean flooring and a door to the cloakroom.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and frosted window to the side.
There are two windows to the rear, radiator, smoke alarm, doors to all rooms and a airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
3.20m x max 6.00m (10'5" x 19'8") There are windows to the front and rear, radiator, door to en-suite, fitted bedside unit to both sides, fitted units to the right hand wall, fitted units to left hand wall, fitted double wardrobe to back wall, window seat and door to;
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with under cupboard storage, bidet and shower enclosure. There is tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, spotlights, heated towel rail and a frosted window to the side.
3.47m x 3.97m (11'4" x 13') There is a window to the front, radiator, fitted units to one wall and a double wardrobe to one wall.
4.07m x max 3.10m (13'4" x 10'2") There is a window to the front, radiator, fitted corner unit to left wall and a double built in wardrobe to one wall.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with under cupboard storage, shower enclosure and a bath with mixer taps. There is tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, spotlights, heated towel rail and a frosted window to the side.
The front of the property is accessed by secure black gates, is low maintenance and provides multiple vehicle parking, there are two areas with mature trees, plants and shrubs, the front is fully enclosed and gives access via gates to both sides into the rear garden.
The rear of the patio has a large patio area leading from the conservatory providing a great hosting area, further of the garden is laid to lawn with many mature trees, plants and shrubs bordering. There is a brick building which could be used as another office or hobby room, summerhouse and field views to the rear, the garden is fully enclosed.
7.93m x 5.25m (26' x 17'2") There are double electric roller doors, window to rear, full power and lighting connected, wall mounted boiler and door to side garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62484155.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.