3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNether Hall Avenue, Birmingham
Sold STC £235,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern 3 storey end townhouse
- 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
- Family bathroom, ensuite & downstairs WC
- Garage & allocated parking space
- Offering no chain
No Chain. Modern 3 storey end townhouse, 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, family bathroom, ensuite & downstairs WC, garage & allocated parking space, Offering no chain. Popular modern estate
Offering no chain, would you like to move in by Christmas?
Modern 3 storey end townhouse, 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen diner with integrated appliances, family bathroom, ensuite & downstairs WC, garage & allocated parking space, Offering no chain. Popular modern residential location.
With fence to front, lawned area, side gate to rear access and paved pathway leading to front door.
Door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor and door to dining area, door to cloakroom and ceiling spotlights.
Wash hand basin, low level WC, half tiling to walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, ceiling spotlights and radiator.
Dining Area 13' 10" max x 8' 1" ( 4.22m max x 2.46m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, ceiling spotlights, coving to ceiling and open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 13' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling to walls, tiled floor, stainless steel cooker hood, integrated washing machine, integrated dish washer, hotpoint stainless steel cooker with 7 ring hob, double glazed door to rear garden, ceiling spotlights and door to cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to front, stairs from hall, stairs to second floor landing, radiator, ceiling spotlights and door's to:-
Lounge 14' 11" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.55m max x 4.01m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear, feature fireplace with inset electric fire, ceiling spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 8' 9" ( 3.81m max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Landing Second Floor
Double glazed window to side and doors radiating off to:-
Bathroom Second Floor
Bath with mixer taps and mains shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, half tiling to walls, extractor fan, heated towel radiator, ceiling spotlights and tiled floor.
Master Bedroom Second Floor 9' x 13' 4" min ( 2.74m x 4.06m min )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, doors to built in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving and door to ensuite.
Ensuite Second Floor
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle with mains shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, half tiling to walls, ceiling spotlights, tiling to floor and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three Second Floor 12' 4" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.76m max x 3.10m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, built in wardrobe and built in storage cupboard over stairs.
Paved patio area, lawn area, fenced to all boundaries and gate to rear.
Garage (in Separate Block)
With up and over door and allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62484878.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB105021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.