2 bedroom terraced house for saleDobroyd, Shepley, Huddersfield
Sold STC £150,000
- GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £170,000
- Spacious Dining Kitchen And Lounge
- Two Double Sized Bedrooms
- Includes Gardens To Front And Rear
- Presented For Sale In Walk In Condition
- Located On A Private Road
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £170,000
PRESENTED FOR SALE IN A WALK IN CONDITION IS THIS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED STONE BUILT COTTAGE LOCATED IN SHEPLEY VILLAGE.
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £170,000
The property is located in the much loved and popular village of Shepley, close to local amenities and excellent road networks to Huddersfield, Wakefield and Barnsley.
Situated on a private road off the prestigious and sought after Marsh Lane. Includes secure front and rear gardens with the latter having far reaching uninterupted views. The accommodation includes a dining kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom and boasts a plethora of charachter features such as exposed beams and stonework and a log burner. This property will suit discerning professionals and buyers as well as those downsizing who are looking for a character home with modern conveniences in a popular village location. The location offers country living yet is close to local amenities as well as a train station and being close to M1/M62 motorway networks.
Dining Kitchen 13' 7" max x 12' 4" max into recess & under stai ( 4.14m max x 3.76m max into recess & under stai )
Enter the property into a spacious dining kitchen which boasts a natural slate floor. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the front. A door leads to the lounge and stairs lead to the first floor. There is a useful walk in cupboard which has power and plumbing for a wahing machine. Exposed beams add charachter. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with solid wood worktop over. There is a belfast sink with mixer tap over and space for a fridge freezer. Integrated appliances include an integrated gas hob and electric oven. The focal point of the room is an ornamental wood burner.
Lounge 13' 11" max into recess x 11' 7" ( 4.24m max into recess x 3.53m )
A beautifully presented room which is carpeted and has a door leading to the rear garden patio. Further natural light is provided via an opaque double glazed window to the side. The room boasts charachter beams and wall mounted lighting. An exposed stone fireplace houses a logburner.
Carpeted with exposed stonework, loft access and doors leading to both bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 5" max into recess plus recess ( 4.19m x 3.48m max into recess plus recess )
A spacious double sized room with two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation. The room is carpeted and boasts exposed charachter beams. There is a radiator and a useful built in cupboard over the bulkhead. A feature fireplace completes the room.
Bedroom Two 14' x 7' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.21m )
Another good sized room with wooden floorboards. There are two UPVC double glazed windows, one to the rear and one to the side. A radiator completes this room.
Bathroom 9' 10" x 4' 3" ( 3.00m x 1.30m )
With tiled flooring and part tiled walls. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. the suite comprises a bath with shower over, a low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. A ladder style heated towel rail completes the bathroom.
To the front is a spacious lawned and securely gated garden. It houses a useful stone built store, formerly a coal shed which benefits from electrical power. To the rear is a secure flagged patio garden with seating and original stone walling offering stunning and uninterupted views over open countryside, a perfect BBQ and social area. Parking is on road.
From our offices on Victoria Street bear left onto Market Walk and continue forward onto Station Road and then Holmfirth Road. Bear left at the New Mill crossroads onto Penistone Road in the direction of Barnsley. Turn left onto Marsh lane and then rightt onto Dob Royd where the property is situated on the right identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62484881.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.