3 bedroom link detached house for salePaddock Drive, Chelmsford
Sold STC £385,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Extended Kitchen
- Front and Rear Garden
- Garage and Parking
Situated within a great location is this spacious three bedroom link detached family home. Benefitting from a large kitchen, modern bathroom suite, enclosed rear garden and a garage. We would advise on an early viewing so as to not miss out on what is a rarely available property in this area.
Entrance Door To:
Doors to living room and cloakroom.
Double glazed obscured window to front view with tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and radiator.
Living Room 17' 3" x 14' 3" ( 5.26m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to front view with gas fireplace, radiator and stairs leading up to first floor landing. Door leading to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to garden and radiator with door to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 8" maximum. x 14' 8" maximum. ( 4.78m maximum. x 4.47m maximum. )
Kitchen comprising of sink and drainer set into worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and tiled splashbacks. Integrated electric oven with gas hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and radiator. Double glazed window to rear view overlooking garden with door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side view with airing cupboard and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 8" plus wardrobe. x 11' 1" into recess. ( 3.56m plus wardrobe. x 3.38m into recess. )
Double glazed window to front view with built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" maximum. x 10' 6" maximum. ( 3.38m maximum. x 3.20m maximum. )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 8' 3" ( 2.39m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Suite with double glazed obscured window to rear view and consisting of tilled walls, low level flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower and heated towel rail.
Hardstanding driveway leading to garage with tiled pathway and remainder laid to lawn and side access gate.
Tiled patio seating area with remainder laid to raised lawn and enclosed by wood panel fencing with shed to remain.
Garage 16' 7" x 8' 2" ( 5.05m x 2.49m )
Up and over door with power and lighting with door to kitchen.
The sellers have advised that they have made investigations via a pre planning application into an extension that incorporates a fourth bedroom and en suite and have been advised that this should be successful. Please contact us for more information.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62484938.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.