2 bedroom terraced house for saleFairholm St, Larkhall
Under Offer £79,995
- Great starter home in popular estate in Larkhall
- Big lounge with wood laminate flooring
- Good sized, modern kitchen
- Double bedrooms with dual aspect windows in the main room
- Converted loft space with velux windows
- Fully tiled shower room
- Fully enclosed garden to the rear
*** OFFERS OVER £79,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £90,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a spacious, 2 bedroom mid terrace family home, in a popular estate in Larkhall?
Would you like a big, bright lounge with wood laminate flooring?
What about a good size kitchen with light wood units, stainless steel oven and hob, contrasting worktops, tiled flooring and splashback?
How about 2 large double bedrooms - the main bedroom having dual aspect windows and fitted mirrored wardrobes?
Would you like converted loft space which has storage space, 2 velux windows and could be used as a playroom?
What about a fresh, modern, fully tiled shower room with fitted vanity units and a chrome heated towel rail?
How about fully enclosed, easily maintained gardens to the rear with mature trees offering privacy?
Would you like double glazing?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
- FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY -
Lounge 4.73m (15' 6") x 3.89m (12' 9")
Kitchen 4.98m (16' 4") x 2.14m (7' 0")
Bedroom 1 3.99m (13' 1") x 2.09m (6' 10")
Bedroom 2 3.92m (12' 10") x 2.88m (9' 5")
Loft room/Playroom 8.61m (28' 3") x 5.14m (16' 10")
Shower Room 1.98m (6' 6") x 1.68m (5' 6")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62486177.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.